Thursday, July 5, 2007

Redefining The Future #4

I call this one Peeling the Onion - The Healer at the core is what I crave, but the onion layers that are keeping me from truly being present to her beauty, power, love...but she's there - and all I need to do is peel those onion layers to get to her. I think sometimes it's not that the layers need to always be peeled to get to the core - sometimes new invisible layers will pop up to peel - I think it's about working to to be present to the core despite the layers...

2 comments:

Rowena said...

I like both your new entries,Patty. Especially the onion one. The papers looks so nice with the multiple textures and hints of the pictures.

I have another entry posted on my blog. I haven't been doing very much, although I have decided to go back to the Alice in Wonderland book, because I feel more like Alice now than I do like Dr Suess. But I think I'll continue to do Suess, too. Infact I'm working on another page, so lets see when I'll have the time to finish/post it.

Sugar Jones said...

This onion description is used in Recovery but I've never thought about the core being outside of myself, rather the ultimate goal. This has become frustrating as you mention all those new invisible layers that pop up. Being present to the core right now... hmmm...