Sunday, June 24, 2007

Redefining The Future #3



These pages were inspired by my assignment. I picked the following:

Juicy Word: Juicy
Emotion: Elation
Media: Nature





The nature is a piece of birch tree that i found in Manuel Antonio National Park. On the birch branch I pasted the words "All nature sheds its skin" which is then pasted onto a photograph I took of myself. The image opposite is another image of my breasts with the phrase:
"Each time you embrace something new, you bring into yourself a sense of aliveness." which is from Living with Joy by Sanaya Roman which is bringing me a lot of peace recently. So, the nature is the birch bark, I figure I've got juicy covered with pictures of my breasts (!) and elation is represented truly with this process. I'm just so excited to not only be creating again, but to be sharing it.

1 comment:

Rowena said...

Welcome to the blogosphere, Patty!!

I like your book. Very inspiring. I especially like this last spread.

I like having someplace to find you online. I feel like it will help us keep in touch, gods of technology willing.